Quick, help me justify getting one of these… It comes with a limited edition Deathtrooper helmet? Friggin SOLD.
So Nissan has an SUV called the Rogue and a marketing genius thought, “We should release a limited edition version of the Rogue with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and call it the Nissan Rogue One.” Then people watched this marketing Jedi disappear and become one with the Force.
Here’s the details from Nissan’s website below.
It’s the closest you’ll ever get to sitting in the cockpit of a starfighter. We took iconic design elements of the Star Wars universe and applied them to the interior, and the exterior shows its rebel spirit with exclusive badging on the front row doors. We’re only releasing 5,000 of these, and unlike the Death Star, when these are gone, we won’t be building them again.
Includes SV Features plus:
Sun and Sound Touring Package:
- Power Panoramic Moonroof and Bose Audio System
Limited Edition Exterior:
- Signature LED Headlights
- Black Front Grille and Front Lower Finisher
- Black Lower Rear Finisher
- Black Rear Door Finisher
- Black Roof Rails
- Black Door Handles
- Limited Edition Badge on Front-row Doors
- Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire Logo Decals – D-pillar, Tone-on-Tone
- Black 17″ Aluminum-alloy Wheels with All-Season Tires
- Star Wars Logo Rear Bumper Protector
Limited Edition Interior:
- Limited Edition Logo Carpeted Floor Mats
- Star Wars Logo Illuminated Kick Plates
- Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire Logo Cup Holder Inserts
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Charcoal Cloth Interior
Star Wars Logo Illuminated Kick Plates? Why does this make me want this so bad? Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire Logo Decals? Yes. Can we choose? You also get this badass Deathtrooper helmet mentioned above.
You can sign up for emails on when this limited run of 5,000 are available. Did I do that? Maybe* I did.
* YES. Magnetic Black all the way.
His love of most things in entertainment can be summed up by having an English Bulldog named Spielberg and consistently asking if it’s Halloween yet.